We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Friday, January 23, 2009

Review - Runaway Man by Jambrea Jo Jones

Title: Runaway Man
Author: Jambrea Jo Jones
Publisher: Freya's Bower
Buy Link: http://www.freyasbower.com/

Rating: You Want To Read

Reviewed by: Tami

Blurb: Dismayed when the full moon reveals his lover’s secret, Butch runs instead of facing his fears. Fate crashes into his life when a train ride goes horribly wrong. Now Butch must face the truth--or will tragedy intervene yet again, separating the lovers forever?

Review: Hot male on male action......whew, but no really. I enjoyed the ability that this book gave me to see the possibility of love reunited. I do have to let you know that the book did fall slightly short on me, but only because I wanted more. I wanted to see the interaction between the main characters and the supporting ones. I certainly hope that Ms. Jones will expand this book into a full size novel so my appetite can be sated. This book has love, lust, forgiveness, unexpected twists and annoying family members. Hold on, did she write about my life? Go out and pick up this book. It's a quick read that has instant gratification with the hunger for more. I hope to read more of this author soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great review and the book was great!!

    I linked your blog to mine hope that is ok with you:-)

    Theresa
    http://ebookaddict2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.