We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Monday, January 26, 2009

Review - Touched By An Angel by Sharon Donovan

Title: Touched by an Angel
Author: Sharon Donovan
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Buy Link: Touched By An Angel

Reviewer: You Need To Read

Reviewed by: Val

Jill was the love of Charles' life. When he lost to her Cancer, his whole world crumbled around him and he could see no way to continue on with his life. After two years, the pain he feels is as fresh as if it happened yesterday. Charles hears Jill's voice giving him encouragement to go on and he meets Emma. Can he have a future with someone other than Jill?

I actually felt for a moment that I was Charles. I felt the sharp pain that he felt and almost had to catch my breath. Charles' character was a strong, devoted man who felt defeated and broken. I was in awe of Emma's character, she was carefree and kind but could relate to Charles in a very special way that no one else could. Their chemistry was amazing. The events that came from the meeting of Charles and Emma really made this book.

I loved the topic of this book and know that the reader will find something in Touched by an Angel that will touch their lives in one way or another. Sharon Donovan did an outstanding job with the use of imagery. I felt like I was right there feeling exactly what Charles and Emma felt. I highly recommend this book to those who love the second chance at romance books that I do. More books like Touched by an Angel by Sharon Donovan will be an automatic add to my to be read list. Pick up this book, I can promise you that you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.