We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Friday, January 9, 2009

Who we are and what we are about.

We were the reviewers for Simply Romance Reviews. When our review site closed, we didn't want to let go of the friendships or the pleasure of reviewing. A few of us got together and decided to open review site - but none of us are good at html, so the site became a blog!

For now, we are reviewing books that we purchase ourselves or that authors kindly send to us. We'll open on February 1st... so please join us as we keep doing what we love and you get reviews to help you decide how to spend your hard earned money.


  1. Just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear Simply Romance Reviews closed, but I'm so glad you wonderful ladies stayed together and started another review site. Good luck!

  2. I'm sad to see Simply Romance Reviews close. I'm an author, and I know how hard it is to get books reviewed. We need more wonderful reader like you!!


  3. I'm sorry to hear Simply Romance Reviews has closed.

    Thank you, ladies for starting you gotta read reviews. As an author, I appreciate the work that goes into writing reviews.

    I wish you all the best!
    Tambra Kendall

  4. I'm so sorry that SRR has closed, but I'm happy to see that you have decided to continued to do your wonderful reviews!

    J.K. Coi
    Immortals to Die For


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.