We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Friday, March 6, 2009

Review - Lights Out by Ann Campbell

Title: Lights Out
Author: Ann Campbell
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Buy Link: Lights Out

Rating: You Need to Read

Reviewed by: Tami

Blurb: Spending time with your best friend makes life on the mountain perfect. But when your best friend is the man who stars every night in her most erotic fantasy--and has a girlfriend--what’s a girl to do? Forced to spend the night alone with Caleb and trapped by a snow storm, Payton finds herself yearning to do much more than talk to pass the long hours.

Caleb has spent the past four years harboring secret fantasies about Payton. When the lights suddenly go out and they find themselves surrounded by candles, will they realize they could be more than just friends?

Review: OK, what can I say about this book? "Holy hotness Batman!" I love a novella that can catch me, give me all I need, and not leave me hanging and Ms. Campbell has succeeded in doing this for me. The book was well written with a steam level that almost had me going to the ER! I can't wait to read more books from this author to keep my engine running smoothly! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.