We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Saturday, June 6, 2009

1/2 Review - A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore

Buy Link Here

OK, we are not going to have the typical review here because this is not the typical circumstance. I was to read this book for our Hint of Wicked blog Tour that we are having today (see post here) but unfortunately life and my health have gotten in my way and I have only read about 160 pages of the 387 pages of this book. I know, bad Tami, BAD BAD Tami. But I can tell you that I will post a REAL review of this book once I am done so Ms. Haymore will have her due!

But I will tell you that I am captured by this book. Jennifer has been able to show us that love and life are not a series of blacks and whites. They are greys. And a woman may not be able to live her life upon the values of right and wrong; yes, and no; love and hate; morality and imorality; and what shall be and what shall not be. I was hooked by what happened on page 18 and was actually pleasantly shocked (and hope to find more of that the further I read!) to find that in a book based in this time frame. I will tell you I have cheated, I wanted to know what happened in the end, who would win out in the end, and I will say that I am very happy indead!

Now, if you are wondering what the heck I am talking about when it comes to page 18 and what happens in the end please enter NOW for a chance to win one of 5 copies of Jennifer Haymore's book A Hint of Wicked sponsered by her wonderful publisher Hachette Book Group.

The rules are simple:

1. Leave name and email address below.
2. Enter only 1 time, multiple entries will be deleted!
3. US and Canada residents only (NO PO Boxes please!)

That's it! Winners will be drawn on Sunday afternoon! Please get your entries in now and tell all your friends, this book is worth it!

17 comments:

  1. PJ Ausdenmore
    pjpuppymom[at]yahoo[dot]com

    I heard so many wonderful things about this book!

    Hope you feel better soon, Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot about this book, so I think I'll have to read it :)

    JK Coi
    jkcoi(AT)rogers(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen a bad review for this book yet. I must read it!

    Lillie Applegarth
    lillie_applegarth[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing alot of great reviews about this book and I like this kind of storyline. I would love win a copy.

    I hope you feel better soon, Tami!

    T.W.
    Razlover@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon. Everyone is talking about this book.

    Jane C.
    janie1215 AT excite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome contest! Please enter me I would really love to win it.

    Val
    lastnerve2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds really good. I'd love to win it.

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the easiest-to-enter contest ever. Love it! :-)

    S. W. Vaughn
    author@swvaughn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please include me in your giveaway


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book sounds good! Feel better Tami!
    Martha
    mesreads[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win, please enter me to win!

    Thanks,

    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to be entered.

    Y. Bressani
    shadowlord28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

    Here are the winners in a totally illogical order drawn from Random.org

    #11 - Luvdaylilies
    #7 - Alexa
    #6 - lastnerve2000
    #4 - Razlover's Book Blog
    and last but definitely not least
    #5 - Jane

    please send me your mailing address so I can get them to our wonderful hosts (Hachette Book Group!)

    Thanks to Jennifer Haymore for a great book and a wonderful blog tour date yesterday!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoooooohoooooo! CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS! I am totally stoked right now!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners.

    I hope your received my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did receive everyone's email and the addresses are on the way to the publisher. Thanks for all the entries and well wishes! Y'all are so sweet!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.