We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Review - Hope Springs Eternal by Ginger Simpson


Title: Hope Springs Eternal

Author: Ginger Simpson

Publisher: Eternal Press

Buy Hope Springs Eternal Here!


Rating: You Gotta Read


Reviewed by: Val


Hope Harrison is a woman who lost her husband three years earlier and is a Medical transcriber at home. While transcribing charts, she realizes that she needs to schedule herself for a routine medical appointment. She hasn't had urge to look at another man since her husbands death. That is, until she meets one of the sexiest men she has ever met, Dr. Jerrod Carlson.

As Jerrod and Hope get to know each other better, they find themselves unable to stay away from each other, they are together every possible moment until something unexpected happens to hamper their relationship. Will this love survive?




From the start, the characters and subject matter had me hooked. I was captivated by Hope. She was mature and unsure of herself. Very beautiful, funny and finding herself acting like a teenager, I found her personality endearing and comical. Dr. Jerrod Carlson *sigh* .... do they come any hotter than him? He was professional and just to put it out there, he was just downright sexy. He knew what he wanted when he met Hope and still, there was a part of him that was afraid of being rejected. I found the relationship between Hope and Jerrod to be emotional, warm, stressful at times and definitely sizzling! Now, on to the plot. Hope Springs Eternal is a fast paced read that has a gripping plot which touched an emotional chord with me. I won't go further than to tell you that you MUST read this book. I will not give away any of the story but will tell you that you will be surprised at what happens throughout the story. The twists and turns really got me and I just couldn't put the book down.

I have read several books by Ms. Simpson and I must say, each and every book I've read has piqued my interest. Hope Springs Eternal has become one of my favorites for all the situations it addresses in just a short amount of time. Ms. Simpson's well developed writing style makes her books very relatable and easy to fall in love with. I highly recommend you pick up Hope Springs Eternal. Sit back with a cup of coffee or tea and lose yourself in this captivating read.

3 comments:

  1. This is a terrific review and has hooked me to buy Hope Springs Eternal. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Miz Ging, but then I'd expect no less...I've had the pleasure of reading some of your books and they never disappoint...Congrats...Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, yes, Ginger writes a lovely tale. I just got through with her eppe nominated Embezzled Love and thought is was great. She has a way of describing a scene that makes you feel as if you are there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.