We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Review - One Soul For Sale by Cate Masters

Title: One Soul for Sale

Author: Cate Masters

Publisher: Eternal Press Readers

Buy One Soul for Sale Here!

Rating: You Need to Read

Reviewed by: Val

When Madelyn sells her soul on UBuy, she’s not ready for the hell that’s unleashed. All she really wants is to make a success of her art. But the gorgeous stranger who buys her soul for $666 asks her to perform a few tasks. Tests of her true worth, Madelyn thinks, as each brings her – and her cat Brutus – into greater danger. And closer to the frightening shadowy figure stalking her. On All Hallows Eve, her final test will open the gates of hell. Or is it heaven?

Madelyn has had it with her life. With a string of unsuccessful dates with men that couldn't be more wrong for her, a job that is so unsatisfying she can't possibly see anything worth redeeming in it and her dreams that seem unattainable, Madelyn jokingly puts her soul up for sale on UBuy! When she meets a gorgeous stranger, her life seems to change in ways she had no idea it would. If she was looking for a little excitement, she sure found it with the gorgeous stranger.

This story was really a different kind of story for me that had me thinking about how the story could possibly turn out with a happy ending. Yes, I must confess I am a happy ending kind of person. I can't let you know if it has the HEA or not, that's for you to find out, but I can say you will be entertained on your way through this book. The writing style made me feel as though I were a part of the story instead of someone on the outside looking in. I was pulled into the story and couldn't stop until I hit the last page. The ending by the way ..... OUTSTANDING! I loved it! One Soul for Sale was filled with action scenes which made it a riveting story.

Ms. Masters has done an outstanding job with One Soul for Sale and has exposed me to a genre that I want to read more of. I recommend this book to anyone who wants an exciting read that will have you turning the pages as quickly as possible. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Masters work and because of One Soul for Sale, I will definitely be reading more books like this.


  1. Great review, Cate,
    Major congrats...I'm proud for you and I'll be adding this book to my TBR list...Tabs

  2. Thanks so much, Tabs! And Val too, for the great review!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.