We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Monday, June 22, 2009

Review - A Will To Love by Kim Smith

Title: A Will to Love

Author: Kim Smith

Publisher: Red Rose Publishing

Buy A Will to Love Here!

Rating: You Want to Read

Reviewed by: Val

Benton Jessup wants his bed and breakfast to be successful. He will go to any lengths to ensure that it does. When Kitty Beebe, a famous romance author, arrives at The Inn, his desire for success becomes a struggle of wills with love.

Benton Jessup had lost his wife to Cancer and can't imagine himself being in love with another woman ever again. He holds in a heart wrenching pain that he will never be able to live out a happily ever after. Kitty Beebe was a romance writer who needed inspiration and what better way to get inspiration that to visit a historical community with a quaint little in? When Benton and Kitty first meet each other, there is an instant attraction that cannot be denied.

I enjoyed the characters in A Will to Love. Both Ben and Kitty had complicated emotions and both about very different things. At times the story seemed to slow down and then when it picked up, it seemed like it went very fast. I like the plot line in this story but felt that parts of the story were not very believable. The ending surprised me but it added a very sweet touch to the story. The description of the imagery was magnificent. I actually felt like I was where the author was talking about.

If you are looking for a slightly sensual read but very sweet, then this quick read is for you. This is the first book that I have read by Kim Smith and I look forward to reading more books in the future.


  1. Nice review. I really loved this story!

  2. I LOVED this romantic novelette. Makes me yearn to stay at a picturesque B&B.

  3. Thank you all very much! I love my readers and reviewers!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.