We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Review - Without Regret, My Love by Melissa Blue

Title : Without Regret My Love

Author : Melissa Blue

Publisher : Champagne Books

Buy Without Regret, My Love Here!


Reviewed By: Brynna Curry

Jilted by her fiancé, Marissa is done with men until fate steps in and she finds that Craig Langston may be more man than she can resist.

Marissa is a high energy independent career woman of the 21st century who finds herself on a collision course with destiny when she is thrown 144 years into the past. Confederate Officer Dr. Craig Langston is an enticing man that any woman would long to fall in love with, and now Marissa is torn between rampant desire, for the man ignites her very soul, and a longing to return home.

Can she find it within herself to embrace a new life in the arms of her Confederate officer or will more sinister forces intervene before she can discover what may be the greatest love of all time?

I was seriously impressed by Ms. Blue's ability to sweep me into the past with Marissa. All her angst, anxiety, and heart kept me rooting for her and Craig from page one. A beautiful story of love, hope, faith and knowing of the heart and certainly one that deserves a 'You Gotta Read". I won't spoil it for you, but I loved the twist at the end, especially the letter to her mom. You broke my heart, but made me smile. Well done!


  1. Wonderful review, Melissa. Sounds like a great book as well. I'm (Angelica)a hopeless time travel addict, and will certainly put this on my to-buy list. Lots of luck.

  2. This is a definite "Must Read." WOW!

  3. Way to go Melissa! I'm proud of you girl!


  4. It is rare for me to give a top rating on a book. I'm naturally critical and nitpicky about what I read and write. My first thought after reading chapter one (and I mean nothing against the publisher) was "Why wasn't this picked up by a print publisher?" Melissa, congratulations on a job well done. You're work has earned my respect as both a reader and an author. I wish you all the best and will certainly look for more of your books in the future.

  5. In case any of you are confused, I wear a lot of "hats" Bethany is the everyday one. LOL

  6. Wow, Bethany, what a compliment! I am unbelievably flattered. To answer your question "Why wasn't this picked up by a print publisher" I would have to say the primary reason was probably word cound, and the Civil War premise. That being said, I am thrilled my story found a home with Champagne Books. Champagne has proved a wonderful and nurturing environment for a new author like me!

    Thanks to everyone!



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.