We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Friday, July 31, 2009

Review - Le Saint by Sarah Masters

Title: Le Saint

Author: Sarah Masters

Publisher: Red Rose Publishing

Buy Le Saint Here!

Rating: You Need to Read

Reviewed by: Jennifer

Brought to Madam V's remote dominatrix castle by a calling and yen to start a new life, Thlya Straus falls in love with Will and discovers that destiny had more in store for her than she could have ever imagined.

Thyla learns a well-kept secret and is forced to make a decision. Can Thyla fully join the pack at the castle and fulfill prophesized events? Or will she turn her back on what, in her former life, she would have deemed insanity—and ultimately turn her back on Will, the love of her life?

The first part of this short story was very erotic. Every time I turned a page Thyla was going into the throws of needing release. This story is not for the faint of heart! I really wondered if the entire story would be that way, but as I got farther into the story and I met Will it totally changed my opinion. Sex is still a part of the whole story, but as you get into it, it becomes less consuming of the story. I was so glad I read the story. I got caught up in the characters and what was going to be on the next page. Ms. Masters took such a hot start to a story and added this great story line. I was so amazed. She gave the story everything you needed in 160 pages and I didn't feel like anything was missing, or that I needed more pages.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.