We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Review - All for a Dead Man's Leg by R.A.Siracusa


Title : All for a Dead Man's Leg

Author : R.A. Siracusa

Publisher: Saphire Publishing

Buy All for a Dead Man's Leg Here!


Reviewed By: Brynna C.


Rating: You Gotta to Read



My name is Harriet Ruby, Tour Director Extraordinaire. At least I thought I was worthy of that title until one of my tourists, Archie Philpot, died in the middle of my first, solo European tour.

Teaming up with William Talbot, a seemingly kind stranger who turned out to be a spy in disguise, I tried to keep my tourists happy and unaware while smuggling poor old Archie's body out of Morocco. I never expected my newfound friend and helper to be the love of my life. It certainly didn’t hurt that he was such a hunk!

But before our romance even got properly started, we were chased by terrorists, smugglers and murderers. Since my role model had always been Tour Guide Barbie, I was out of my league and had to rely on Will to get us to safely.

Little did I know that getting out of Morocco was just the beginning...




When tour guide Harriet Ruby tries to round up her tourists in a Morrocan market, she returns to find one of her charges violently ill. He dies shortly after. Clearly a damsel in distress she accepts the help of Will Talbot, who turns out to be a Europol agent. He insists they smuggle Archie's body out of the country by pretending he just isn't feeling well, but when Harriet almost dies trying to rescue Archie's prosthetic leg out of the water, they realize there is more to the unexpected death than either of them could know. I found All for a dead man's leg hilariously funny at times. The author literally had me in tears with laughter, but balances this with a constant impending sense of doom, eventually bringing the couple together. A great story, and one you've gotta read.

1 comment:

  1. Great review. You made this a gotta read book for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.