We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Monday, August 17, 2009

Review - Destination Daytona by Nancy O'Berry

Title: Destination Daytona

Author: Nancy O'Berry

Publisher: Red Rose Publishing

Buy Destination Daytona Here!

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed By: Roberta

Janet Duplain wasn't sure what to expect when she decided to make the trek down to Florida and the Daytona 500. She'd surprised her husband Ed with the trip only he died unexpectedly and now this is the last thing she can do to honor his memory.

Steven Brock loves NASCAR so when he rescues a woman outside the gates and finds she knows nothing about racing he plans to enlighten her. What he doesn't expect is the sparks to fly between them. Her auburn hair and deep green eyes are like a beacon calling him in. Only Janet is still carrying the torch for her dead husband. Can Steven turn on the charm and woo her convincing fair Janet that love is always better the second time around?

Have you ever found an author you just can't get enough of their work. Well, I have and her name is Nancy O'Berry.

This is one of the best love at first sight stories I have read in quite a while. What I love about this story is the age of the characters. They are older and more mature, yet they act like teenagers. Which put a smile on my face from beginning to end. Janet, the heroine, is taking charge of her life and not expecting what comes her way. Steve, the hero, is a man who is not only courteous and polite but will sweep you off your feet. The only problem I had with this story is it ended to quickly.

Anyone looking for a well written and highly entertaining story needs to look no further. This is what you are looking for. I highly recommend not just this story but all of Nancy O'Berry's work. You will not be disappointed.


  1. Oh thank you. We had a time limit so I had to draw it beneath or around 15k.. I love this story. Its one of my favorites. Thank you, you gotta read and staff. I will try to live up to your expectations in all my work.

  2. I agree, Roberta, Nancy's writing is wonderful! I can't wait to read Destination Daytona. I know it will be a story that stays with me, just as all her others have.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.