We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Review - Hot Property - Lacey Diamond

Title: Hot Property
Author: Lacey Diamond
Publisher: Awe-Struck Publishing
Buy Link: Buy Me Here

Rating: You Need to Read

Reviewed by: Val

Betsy Alexander rides a Harley to blow off steam after stressful work days peddling real estate in a soft market. She desperately needs a motorcycle ride after her first encounter with the arrogant hunk Skylar Blakewood. Then to find out the real estate developer snatched up the land she'd planned for her dream house and a hillside of Christmas trees, knocks her off her sturdy footing, literally.

Betsy's character is a fighter and sassy as all get out. She is constantly having to fight the voice of reason within herself. Skylar Blakewood is the very sexy real estate developer who has something that Betsy has dreamed of all her life. I thought these two characters were very funny together. They each seemed just one step away from passion but something always came in between them. The secondary characters like Stephanie, the barracuda, were very entertaining. I personally don't think I would have been able to hold my tongue with that character.

Hot Property is the first book that I have read from Lacey Diamond and made me want to read more of her work. The characters were believable and entertaining. I enjoyed Ms. Diamond's style of writing especially the first meeting between Betsy and Skylar. I encourage you to pick up this book as you will find it is a sweet yet sexy romance with an engaging story line.


  1. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you, Val. This is my first review for HOT PROPERTY and I'm thrilled. I loved my Betsy character and was hoping my readers would too. Skylar was a treat as well. Stephanie on the other hand is a real piece of work.

    Thanks again for making my day. Lacey

  2. Congrats on a great first review for Hot Property. Sounds like a very interesting story with good supporting characters.
    Added to my TBR list.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.