We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Review - I Kissed a Girl: A Virgin Lesbian Anthology by Regina Perry, et al

Title: I Kissed a Girl: A Virgin Lesbian Anthology

Author: Regina Perry and others

Publisher: Ravenous Romance

Buy I Kissed a Girl Here!


Rating: You Gotta Read


Reviewed By: Roberta


You’ve heard Katy Perry’s hit song, now read enticing stories of heterosexual women exploring new boundaries. College dormitories become breeding grounds of inquisitive minds and libidos with roommates discovering desire for each other as they relate past experiences, undress in each other’s presence, seek refuge from a storm, discover a dildo or share men. Continuing life’s path, ingenious women find ways to enhance marriage or the workplace. Champagne cellars, riding stables, tanning salons, even historical English bedchambers become hotbeds of lesbian experiments. Converting or not, all embrace the journey of sexual exploration.

Warning: Stories contained within this anthology may elicit arousal, regardless of sexual persuasion.




This contains twelve very diverse stories of lesbian experiences and discoveries. The twelve authors who contributed these hot and steamy stories knew what they were doing in arousing one's sexual interest.

This book is what erotic writing is all about. It is about exploring ones own sexual interest and finding what gets them aroused. It might not be something you would do in real life. However, you enjoy reading about it.

I highly recommend this for all avid readers of erotica or for those willing to explore a new genre. I am sure with all the stories there will be something for you to enjoy. My thanks goes out to all the talented authors who opened me up to a new way at looking at the female body.

7 comments:

  1. As one of the contributing authors to this collection, I want to thank you for being our first published reviewer. Your kind words and open heart capture the crux of the matter. Self-discovery benefits each of us. Our paths are sometimes different, but sensual exploration can be very liberating. I hope your readers will become our readers to support quality erotica in a tough market. Best to you, Nola Erus, author of "Passions, Like Storms" in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- that was a fast review! I hope that means you devoured the book quickly. I'm so glad you enjoyed our tales. You're right: it's so much fun to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a fantastic first review!

    Best,
    Inara LaVey (author of CHAMPAGNE)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also a contributor to this book and there's not much I can say that the others haven't already commented on. I'm really glad you enjoyed the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all the authors, it was my pleasure to read and review this book. Each story was a new discovery for me and I thank you all.

    Roberta aka housemouse88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a contributor, and would like to express my thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Roberta, for your kind words and excellent review. What a privilege to be reviewed by someone who truly understands the virtue of erotica and its purpose in society beyond its pure pleasure. Your review has thrilled the twelve of us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.