We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Friday, September 18, 2009

Review - We're One by Mimi Barbour

Title: We're One

Author: Mimi Barbour

Publisher: The Wild Rose Press

Buy We're One Here!

Rating: You Need To Read

Reviewed By: Roberta

Crystal was a celebrated Vegas star with a strong affinity to the animal world—except for the human male animal, that is. When she uses her trusty baseball bat to change the odds for easygoing Ashley Parks, getting beaten in an alley below her apartment window, the two end up having to run for their lives from a killer who wants revenge.

Ashley’s first kiss arouses her and all she wants is for him to do it again and more - but no strings. All he wants is strings - and to keep her safe.
Her reaction to his chivalry..." You bungling idiot!!!? Everything's changed. It's you he’s after now.”

When I first started reading this story, I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it or not. However the further along I got in the story, the more I wanted to know what was going to happen to Ashley and Crystal. There were a few surprises along the way, like a magical rose bush, which I did not see coming at all. This is probably due to not reading the first two books in this series. Now I find myself wanting to read the other books and the new one coming out soon. I'm so glad I did not give up on this story or author. I was pleasantly surprised by the ending and can't wait to see what she has in store with the next book. You definitely need to pick up "We're One" and all the other stories in this series. You will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovey review Roberta...I know this is a bit late in coming but I just (now) found out about it. Long story shortened ....new website address..never knew how to access...figured it out today finally (a bit slow here)...found 63 e-mails...sore face from smiling...sad because I would have written to thank you a long time ago.
    Mimi (a computer user lacking skills - sigh!)



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.