We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Review - Cheynne Trilogy Book by Carolyn Lampman

Title: Cheyenne Trilogy Book

Author: Carolyn Lampman

Publisher: Whiskey Creek Press

Buy Cheyenne Trilogy Book Here!

Rating: You Need/Want Read

Reviewed by: Jennifer

Three complete novels based in Wyoming about the Cantrell family. MURPHY'S RAINBOW about Jonathan Cantrell and Kate Murphy. SHADOWS IN THE WIND with Cole Cantrell and Stephanie Scott. WILLOW CREEK with Nicki Chandler and Levi Cantrell.

I will admit to being hesitate to start these books, mostly because I was worried about the length. I will say it was 1000 pages of great reading! I LOVED that I could read three different stories about one family all in one place. Carolyn Lampman does a terrific job incorporating all the characters in three books. The characters were consistent in all three books and by the time I was done I had both laughed and cried throughout all the stories. The only character I didn't fall in love with was Nicki. She was a hard character to like. All three books were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.