We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Review - Child of My Heart by Merry Stahel


Title: Child of My Heart

Author: Merry Stahel

Publisher: The White Rose Publishing
Coming Soon

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed by: Val





Blurb:
Hannah didn’t expect to be raising her mother’s surrogate child. But Baby Seth’s parents also died, and he has no one else. Until Uncle Aaron shows up, demanding that Hannah give up her half-brother to HIS family, since genetically, Seth is their son. Can the love of one tiny baby unite two families?

Review:
Child of My Heart was such a sweet read that captured my heart from page 1. I loved Hannah's character because she felt as though she was the most incapable person to take care of a newborn. She missed her mother dearly and the feelings she was faced with just broke my heart. Child of My Heart was a short feel good read that I found engaging and humorous at times. Aaron's character was a strong man who really wasn't sure how to get what he wanted but in my opinion got an A for effort, even through his blunders. I found myself intrigued and attracted to Aaron's character. This is a short story and I don't want to divulge to much about the book but just let me say, when you meet Aaron's character, you will be hooked! The moment Hannah's realizes her feelings for Aaron was priceless! I must admit I CRIED!

Ms. Stahel has written a book with complex issues with such emotion that the reader can't help but feel a close bond with the characters in this story. I have never read any of Ms. Stahel's work before and from this book alone, I look forward to diving right in to her other Titles. I strongly urge any person who loves spirited characters with a story line that is guarenteed to entertain! To Ms. Stahel, I would like to say Child of My Heart was an outstanding read and thank you for sharing it with the rest of the world!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the glowing review! This book was written as a challenge from another writer friend when we were kicking around ideas. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ~ Merry ~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.