We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Review - Her Master's Gift by Dena Celeste


Title: Her Master's Gift

Author: Dena Celeste

Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing

Buy Link

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed By: Roberta





Blurb: Now that Katie's been collared, she's settling quickly into life with her master, Sam. But she thinks she's ready to expand her experiences and he's quick to help. In fact, Sam has a special gift planned that is sure to delight her, if only she can gather the courage to move beyond the past and accept it without regrets.

Special Content Alert: BDSM, F/F/M menage.

Review: I've read other stories about BDSM, yet never with this much explanation into the actual Lifestyle. I was truly impressed with the way Sam handled Katie as his submissive. The level of trust in their relationship was a lot more than I see in most relationships today. The way Katie let Sam guide her with his gift to her was breathtaking.

I have found a new respect for this Lifestyle and understanding. I hope more people will look at this way of living with a new appreciation. Each person needs to make their own judgments on how they want to live their life and not feel guilty about it.

I thoroughly enjoyed my introduction into Dena Celeste's writing. I hope to read more of her work in the future. Please pick up this story, you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this is a fantastic story! Dena Celeste is an author to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I had hoped that the detail of the Lifestyle didn't overwhelm the emotions presented in the story. It was so much fun to write! I'm glad you liked it!

    Blessings,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.