We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Friday, November 6, 2009

Review - Sleeping With Skeletons by Doralynn Kennedy

Title: Sleeping With Skeletons

Author: Doralynn Kennedy

Publisher: The Wild Rose Press

Buy Link

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed By: Roberta

Blurb: Former CIA operative Margaret Garrison is not the woman she appears to be when she arrives in rural Ireland, hoping to find a quiet respite from running for her life. The last thing she needs is to catch the eye of Aidan Grimes, the wildly popular Irish actor filming the movie Jane Eyre in Ballyrick.
Rumored to have broken a thousand hearts, Aidan is also a man of many surprises. The very secrecy that shrouds Margaret compels him to want to know more about her, which inadvertently alerts her enemies to her location and threatens not only Margaret’s life, but those of the people around her.
Between Aidan, his father, and a little girl desperately in need of a mother, Margaret discovers a life she has always dreamed of but never dared hoped for. But with the skeletons from her past drawing nearer each day, can love triumph over evil, or is it all just a myth?

Review: This is one of the best romantic suspense books I've read in a while. You not only have the romance of two wonderful characters, Margaret and Aidan. There is enough action and suspense to fill two books instead of just one. It is so fast paced you won't even realize you are at the end of the book. Plus, it has short chapters which most people know I love.

What impressed me the most were the depth of the characters. Margaret is a fascinating heroine who learns to show her true self through this story. She is one remarkable lady. Aidan is a hero I'd like to meet in real life. He showed Margaret what true love is all about. However, the one character who stole my heart is Katie. She is a feisty and stubborn little girl who had me in tears in one section of the book.

I can't say enough about this book, except, it is definitely staying in my ebook keeper file. I can't wait to read more of Doralynn Kennedys' work in the future. She is an extremely talented author. Go pick up this book, you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. You've made my day. I really appreciate this kind review. Thank you. Doralynn

    p.s. Katie is based on my niece when she was that age. My Katie lost her mom to cancer at 15, but she had a great mom who loved her. Anyway, my Katie never experienced what Katie in the book did. However, their personalities are very much the same. I'm so happy to hear that Katie stole your heart.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.