We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Monday, November 23, 2009

Review - Someone to Trust by Lesa Henderson


Title: Someone to Trust

Author: Lesa Henderson

Publisher: White Rose Publishing

Buy Someone to Trust Here!


Rating: You Need to Read


Reviewed by: Shawn Weisser



Megan McCormick certainly hadn’t left Atlanta for the small mountain town of Laurel Crest looking for love. Far from it. She was running from her past and a broken heart when she was knocked over by the incredibly handsome veterinarian, Lee Grainger.

Tired of the fast-paced life of the city, Lee is considering a permanent move to the mountains. His run-in with Megan has him believing he's there for more than a partnership in an animal hospital.

After a case of mistaken identity is cleared up, Megan and Lee strike up a friendship. Lee is everything Megan ever wanted--smart, loyal and dedicated to his faith. But Megan has experienced deep betrayal twice. Can she come to terms with the secret that haunts her, get past her distrust of men and accept the love Lee offers?



I so enjoyed reading Lesa Henderson’s Someone to Trust I could not stop until I finished the story. Her main character, Megan, was believable as an innocent wronged trying to find redemption for her sins. I was able to relate to the characters on a personal level and there were times my heart was in my throat as I could picture myself in her shoes. I was even able to envision people I know in place of her characters. I know people like those she created to tell this story. Someone to Trust is a warm, funny, human story that I believe everyone can relate to and enjoy. The fact that this book is Christian fiction only adds to the human essence of the story, how we sin and how we can be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.