We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review - This Time You Are Mine by Suzannah Safi


Title: This Time You Are Mine

Author: Suzannah Safi

Publisher: Champagne books

Buy Link

Rating: You Need to Read

Reviewed by: Jennifer





Blurb: Some are haunted by their first lost love, the lucky ones get to find it again.

Review: Miranda and Mac are reincarnated to find true love again. They both have visions about Rose and Duncan who had a first love and then were torn apart. Miranda and mac are pulled together and fall in love. They also have to watch out for Mac's uncle, who is trying to destroy Miranda and Mac for money. I really enjoyed this story. I really got sucked in to the intrigue and would they escape the uncle alive. I suspected the twist with Mac's parents but it came late enough in the story I had almost thought different. Thanks for writing a story that pulled me, hooked me to my chair, and gave me some sexual sizzle also! All those mix to make a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.