We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Review - Hearing From God Each Morning by Joyce Meyer

Title: Hearing from God Each Morning

Author: Joyce Meyer

Publisher: Hachette Books

Buy Link

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed by: Val Pearson

In the hustle and bustle of today's busy world, sometimes it's hard enough to hear yourself think, much less take a minute to stop and listen for the voice of God. But learning to recognize God's voice and the many ways in which He speaks is vital for following His plan. This devotional; drawing from How to Hear From God, Knowing God Intimately, and The Power Of  Simple Prayer shows the reader through a daily reminder, how God speaks through their own thoughts and feelings, their dreams, and the words of other people.

You know, there are great books out there and then there are the books that really make a difference in your life. As a reviewer, I am privileged to read so many outstanding books. I have to say that this particular book held special meaning for me. At this moment, I am going through one of the hardest times in my life. This book landed in my hands at just the perfect moment in my life. Coincidence? I think not. It's God's Timing. I fell in love with Joyce Meyer from the moment I read her first book. Her books always seem to speak to me in a language I can understand and apply to my daily life. The book Hearing From God Each Day was no different. This book is a 365 day daily devotional that will bring you just the word you need to hear for that day. Each day includes scripture, encouraging words from Joyce Meyer and God's Word for you for the day. This would make a perfect gift, personal devotional for yourself or addition to your Joyce Meyer collection. It's a not to miss book with words from God that can carry you through any trial or tribulation. Pick it up, take a moment to yourself and build your relationship with God. You will love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.