We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Review - Tales of the Red Moon Clan by Cherie De Sues


Title: Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Author: Cherie De Sues

Publisher: Noble Romance Pubishing

Buy Tales of the Red Moon Clan Here!


Rating: You Gotta Read


Reviewed by: Jennifer


Neol Pallaton walks alone through the bowels of society as a bounty hunter, until he shifts into a cougar to save Assistant D.A. Sara Hughes from certain death. A relentless killer keeps them moving by day through the Oregon forest—and by night under the full moon, passion rules their hearts.

The rugged forest is no place for a beautiful and feisty city woman, but Neol's determined to help Sara piece together why she's being hunted. Sara thought bounty hunters were brutal loners who stretched the law she's sworn to uphold. But Neol proves that no one can hunt, track and protect her like a Navajo medicine man from the Red Moon Clan.

Neol is willing to anger the spirits to protect his one true mate. Sara will have to bend the law to keep Neol and her alive—and together forever.



Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer,

    Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review! I'm so thrilled you loved the book. I enjoyed writing and researching the Navajo culture. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your first review and it's fantastic! Congrats, Cherie, I'm sure it's the beginning of many more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read a book like this before. I must say that Cherie has made it one that I will never forget! My favorite part of the book would have to be how she wove in the Navajo legends and culture through Neol's story. The relationship between him and Sara seemed so real. Hard to believe that this is a work of fiction.
    Once I had the book, I could not put it down till it was finished. I was sad to see the ending...it is like saying good-bye to new friends. Well done Cherie, I look forward to more reading from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story grabbed me from the first page and I didn't leave my computer until I'd finished it. Cherie's writing is strong and passionate with characters you want to know and care for. I can't wait for the second book! Great job Cherie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.