We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review – Chasing The Moonlight by Anne Marie Novark


Title: Chasing the Moonlight


Author: Anne Marie Novark


Publisher: The Wild Rose Press


Buy Link: Buy Chasing the Moonlight Here!


Rating: You Gotta Read


Reviewed by: Sarina Hermann


Blurb:


Bad boy Mitch Defalco roars into Stone Creek, Texas, on the back of a Harley with his newly discovered daughter riding behind him. Single mom Sarah Cooper cannot believe he's moved next door. Mitch dated her older sister back in high school, and Sarah had a secret crush on him. As Mitch struggles with his new role of fatherhood, Sarah admires how he's turned his life around. She asks him to help her with a problem: her fear of men. Mitch knows he's bad news for sexy Sarah, but how can he refuse her dangerous request, when she's determined to move forward, with or without his help?


Review:


Mitch... Take my heart away! Who wouldn't absolutely love big bad Mitch?? If he was real, and I wasn't married.. I do believe that Ann definitely got something to work with in him. I couldn't stop reading this, AND my husband learned a few new things! This was definitely something that had even him thinking after he read it.


The daughter Lindsay could have been exploited a bit more, as could Sarah's son JC. Sarah was a bit to moon calf in the beginning, but she evened out. The hot sexy sensual sex scenes quite literately had me on the edge of my seat with my nails dug into it, and my legs crossed. I have to say that it quite literately put me on edge! I absolutely LOVED every single minute of reading Chasing The Moonlight!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!! Thank you for such an awesome review!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed Mitch and Sarah's story.

    LOL about your husband!!!

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend this book, as well as Anne Marie's other books. I have to say, I misunderstood her when she told me about the first one Her Reclutant Rancher....I thought she said she wrote "sweet." LOL. No, she writes very sexy and sensual.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.