We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review – Dirty Sexy Murder by Cathleen Ross


Title: Dirty Sexy Murder


Author: Cathleen Ross


Publisher: Lyrical Press


Buy Link: Buy Dirty Sexy Murder Here!


Rating: You Gotta Read


Reviewed by: Sarina Hermann


Blurb:


Can Marina learn to have faith in her powers in time to save the people she loves?


Marina's got it made with a new job giving Brazilian waxes in a fashionable salon in the big city of Sydney. Life seems to be looking up for her, that is, until she starts having visions, which come true. Her clients start dying, one by one. Then her roommate, James becomes a suspect, and suddenly she must fight for the man she cares for. While she tries to harness her powers, people close to her begin to disappear. More victims of the serial killer? This time she can't see, and in the midst of terror, Marina must save the lives of people she's come to love, but in a twist of fate, save herself.


Content Warning: Explicit Sexual content.


Review:


This is something that I really couldn't put down. The hot steamy sex scenes alone made you reread several of them before continuing on! And that is in no disregard for the storyline itself! It kept you on the edge of your seat not wanting to stop... In fact I had to get my husband to watch kids for me to finish reading it! Marina was one hot tough chick, especially under pressure from everyone around her. While cool sexy laid back James decided she needed a little TLC, if you know what I mean! The only thing that actually made me wince, would be the whole wax.. I am curious. Has the author ever had it done, so that she knows the full extent of what they go through?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie
    Thanks for the terrific review. My heart was in my mouth wondering what you would think. You've made my day.

    Yes, I suffered for my craft. Never again!
    Best
    Cathleen Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cassie, I couldn't put this book down either! Lots of steamy sex and suspense - just what I love to read.
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.