We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review – Falling Star by Olivia Brynn


Title: Falling Star


Author: Olivia Brynn


Publisher: Liquid Silver Books


Buy Link: Buy Falling Star Here!


Rating: You Gotta Read


Reviewed by: Sarina Hermann


Blurb:


Adam Nash is a superstar. House, cars, money, women … he's got it all. Yeah, he's conceited, but with his looks and talent why shouldn't he be? Not until he's banned from another hotel for his drunken antics does he realize that it's time to grow up and treat his music as a career and not a free ride. Now Adam has set his sights on florist Jade Graham. She's not the kind of woman he's used to, she's too smart to play the role of arm-candy. Adam is going to have to keep his celebrity status a secret for as long as possible, because what woman in her right mind would get attached to a playboy without a conscience? Jade Graham is going to be one tough case, but she seems hell bent on proving that there is more than one way for a star to fall.


Review:


Oh My Goodness, take my breath away! This is the most sappy, yet heart warming tale I have ever read. Then again it doesn't hurt that the sex scenes were extremely steamy and hot! I absolutely loved how she created the characters, and especially used actual real life 'events' that take place in everyday media. The characters had their own stories; along with not having to work to hard to build on them. I just wanted to take Jade, and shield her somewhere nice and warm until her heart healed. As for good ole Adam, I say HUBBAH HUBBAH! Geez, if people actually took care of themselves, and not wanted to look like 'sticks' they would definitely look like these two.


I could not put (or in my case close out) the story down. It just kept my attention so much, that its 3 in the morning and I am writing this. I absolutely loved it!!! The only thing I can say is poor poor Ty... He needs a bit of a spin off. Otherwise loved the story so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.