We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review – The Reaper’s Seduction by Linda Gayle

Title: The Reaper's Seduction

Author: Linda Gayle

Publisher: Loose ID,

Buy Link: Buy The Reaper's Seduction Here!

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed by: Sarina Hermann


Confederate soldier Caleb Tanner is so vicious on the battlefield that his own men call him The Reaper. Yet something even darker shadows him--a creature he witnesses drinking the blood of the dying, a creature he comes to believe is a vampire. During a struggle he's bitten, but survives. The poison of the vampire's bite flows through his veins and gives him an awareness of the beast. With the South lost, Caleb vows revenge and pursues the demon from Kentucky to Kansas.

Out hunting wolves, rancher Annie Monroe encounters a stranger who needs shelter for the night. The wounded man draws her in with the tale of the demon he hunts. While she's convinced the vampire is a figment of Caleb's imagination brought on by the stresses of war, she can't deny a recent series of strange deaths, including her brother's, may have more sinister causes, nor can she deny the powerful sensual desire the stranger stirs in her.

Drawn into a living nightmare, Caleb and Annie join forces to defeat an ancient, immortal enemy. But first the vampire has a dark destiny for Caleb, one he must fulfill to save Annie's life.

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and some violence.


I absolutely loved it. The hot steaminess, the sensuality... Can I say ouch and continue to squirm around? I was positively enraptured, reading the story, that I couldn't put it down. I completely loved it, and couldn't wait to see what happened next. I definitely LOVED old Caleb, who quite literately stole my breath away. Can I say they don't make men like him anymore? It also helps that he was 'big' in the package department if those tight jeans were any indication.

Poor Annie. I feel so sorry about the death of her brother and taking over the control of his farm. It must have been lonely for her without good ole Caleb to help warm things up during those cold nights. I positively loved and adored the disarray look, and how the 'cherub' halo of her hair was never fixed. I really loved the details, and how Linda Gayle painted a picture of how it was like in Kansas during the winter. The snow definitely left me wanting to get hot chocolate.

I positively loved, and adored the sexiness of the situations the characters experienced. Although, I don't have any specific favorite in mind at the moment. I really still cannot pick my jaw off the floor, and how I would LOVE to throw some people in the 'evil vampires' way. I do feel that the evilness of others is personified in this story. Rather feasible or not, we always write about someone we despise as the evil character.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reviewing my book! I'm so glad you enjoyed it -- you're inspiring me to write another one. :-)
    Linda Gayle


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.