We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review – Retreat by Alana Coca

Title: Retreat

Author: Alana Coca

Publisher: Liquid Silver Books

Buy Link: Buy Retreat Here!

Rating: You Gotta Read

Reviewed by: Sarina Hermann


Ten years ago, Andria Thomas celebrated her high school graduation with a retreat at a Wyoming guest ranch. She never expected to fall for a young cowboy during her horseback riding lessons. There was no way that she would sacrifice her well-planned life for a long-distance relationship with a guy she'd only known for two weeks! Now, after a bitter divorce, Andria has returned to the V-Bar Guest Ranch, and is surprised to find that not only does Jake Walker still work on the ranch, he's now running the place. The last thing she needs is another disruption, and treating herself to a fling with an old lover is not the way to relax and regroup. It's a good thing she has help resisting his charm, thanks to Jake's wife. Time for a hasty retreat...


I absolutely loved the conflicts between them all. I absolutely loved the whole, 'I can't because it's a company policy to not mingle with the guests.' I loved the whole past loves reuniting, only to have real life problems show up. The sex scenes were absolutely hot, sensual, sexy... Need I go on? Jake gosh rest his weary is the perfect yummy cowboy anyone would love to have. The details of the scenery alone can make you wish such a place was actually real, and quite affordable.

I loved the entire thing! I couldn't put it down, especially since I read it after I had surgery. I guess you can say that it was my rehab, while recovering. Everything flowed together in sequences, that it was easy to follow, and didn't bring any questions to the forefront.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.