We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review - A Good Guy on a Bad Day by Kathryn Gerbert

Title: A Good Guy on a Bad Day

Author: Kathryn Gerbert

Publisher: LuLu Publishing

Buy A Good Guy on a Bad Day here

Reviewer: Val

Rating: You Need to Read



Blurb:
Amy finds herself off to a rough start when her car doesn’t start. The mechanic at the dealership rescues her, offering a ride to a critical meeting. Dan is doing her a favor so she tries to overlook his grumpy personality. Is it her or is he always like this?

Review:
I found A Good Guy on a Bad Day to be a quick yet fun read. Dan's character made me laugh. He knew just the right thing to say at the right time. Amy was like every working woman on a bad day. The one day that everything needs to be done, is the one day everything goes wrong. The banter back and forth between the two had me chuckling, especially when Dan spoke about his "other girlfriend". I want a Dan of my very own. I was swept away with the characters in this book and really hope that Ms. Gerbert revisits this couple in the future. I would love to find out how they're doing. I recommend this book to those who are short on time and love to laugh. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Gerbert's work as she has a unique way with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.