We are Moving!!!!!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.


We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review – The Hungarian By Stephanie Burkhart

The Hungarian

Title: The Hungarian

Author: Stephanie Burkhart

Publisher: Desert Breese Publishing

Buy Link: Buy The Hungarian Here!

Rating: You Need To Read

Reviewer: Lupa


Katherine Archibald is in search of a grand adventure. A young woman in late Victorian England, she wants to open up a book store in London and travel Europe hunting down rare books. Love isn't on her map.
Enter Matthias Duma. The Hungarian count captures Katherine's attention like no other man before him with his unusual gold-malachite eyes, his exotic features, and his command of the night sky.
After a night of intrigue during Katherine's birthday, she discovers the map does include love in the legend, but will the map lead her to Budapest and the dark, brooding Hungarian she's just met?


How would you react if you found out that the man you love is a werewolf? Katherine is faced with that very dilemma, among others in the first book of the Budapest Moon Series.

I was so very happily surprised by this book. The characters are enchanting, the scenes are vividly written, and the story has a fantastic flow. I really enjoyed the warm love and fiery passion that seemed to leap off the page. The wto major external conflicts in the story are entertaining and interesting.

I really enjoyed Stephanie’s take on werewolves in this story and I cannot wait to read the next book in the series and see if Varga can find love.

The Hungarian is one that any wolf fan Needs To Read.


  1. Yes, the hot blooded Hungarians. Sounds like one great book. I'll put this on my whish list.

  2. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, forgive! I work for LAPD as a 911 dispatcher and work has kept me busy. Thank you so much for reviewing my book. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It means a lot to me.



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.